Tekken 5 Help ?
hey guys last time i try to play games i got a old nvidia 7500 le graphcard

now i got a ATI 4350 HD on Windows 7 with DX 11 on Intel Core 2 Duo 1,8 2GB Ram

i must say that i got on the tekken main menu i got around 65 frames like on the video 52

on Devil Jin Playgame i got 32 to 35 frames and on the game himself around 25 with speed hacks around 50 without sound problems but still somebit slow

is there anyway to fix it ?? right now i use Gsdx 10 Plugin

old games like , Gran Turismo 3 , or smackdown shut your mouth i can play with full speed like all final fantasys so i hope its any way to fix tekken

Sponsored links

core 2 duo 1.8ghz or 2.8ghz??
If its 1.8ghz I think thats quite slow.
(01-26-2010, 05:15 PM)Natedogg20050 Wrote: hey guys last time i try to play games i got a old nvidia 7500 le graphcard

now i got a ATI 4350 HD on Windows 7 with DX 11 on Intel Core 2 Duo 1,8 2GB Ram

i must say that i got on the tekken main menu i got around 65 frames like on the video 52

on Devil Jin Playgame i got 32 to 35 frames and on the game himself around 25 with speed hacks around 50 without sound problems but still somebit slow

is there anyway to fix it ?? right now i use Gsdx 10 Plugin

old games like , Gran Turismo 3 , or smackdown shut your mouth i can play with full speed like all final fantasys so i hope its any way to fix tekken

If your proc speed is 1.8 then that's the problem. Tekken 5 is a very demanding game.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
slow but other games workin fine so should be a way to fix it like i sad its with speedhacks around 54 frames and its very playable but its still slow
(01-26-2010, 06:46 PM)Natedogg20050 Wrote: slow but other games workin fine so should be a way to fix it like i sad its with speedhacks around 54 frames and its very playable but its still slow

Hmm but im certain that those games aren't so demanding like Tekken 5
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
yeah in that point u right coz tekken needs alot power to run
Use the latest beta and use the "VU cycle stealing" speedhack on it, should give a nice boost on Tekken 5.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-26-2010, 09:43 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Use the latest beta and use the "VU cycle stealing" speedhack on it, should give a nice boost on Tekken 5.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

yeah, but disable the frame limiter beforehand and use PEOpS sound plugin. also, if you're a hardcore player it won't help much, because a lot of that boost is generated by skipping frames, which, in a game where frame-exact button mashing is relevant, isn't nice.
Split your lungs with blood and thunder when you see the white whale.
great thx alot i dont have any sound trouble and the game runs faster now

i get now on the load screen around 120 frames on the main game 40 and i think its gonna be fully playable soon

Edit

Jins Devil within works with 45 to 60 Frames its like full playable there is some little problems but its now like on ps2 and u can full enjoy it

next edit

i can play tekken 5 with 95% Full speed on full screen so it needs only 5% to be improved but it works great and makes alot fun to be played thx guys