Tekken 5 Slow Fights
oh ive just noticed that when im in the menus it runs at 60 fps however when it goes into fights it drops to around 40-45 so is there anyway i can limit it to 40fps so it will run at normal speed? if you know what i mean.

Sponsored links

Oh I just remembered MTVU hack might not work so well with AMD CPUs, if that's the case you're basically left to experiment with the sliders or OC your CPU
@up
MTVU hack is working well with Tekken5 game if you know it and give decent FPS boost for AMD CPU. I already try it.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
ok where is the mtvu hack? i can only see the mvu hacks and they dont change a thing
you need to grab the latest buildbot build to have it http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

WOW the mtvu hack improved greatly its running at around 85-90% speed now which is definately a great improvement thanks for everyones help anyone got any suggestions to push it a little more to 100%?
Overclock your CPU or try the other hacks or get a better CPU.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64