Tekken 5 and 60Hz refresh rate.
(04-20-2011, 11:49 PM)hallmark Wrote: Thank you people for trying to help, everytime I am going to play Tekken 5 I will switch my resolution to 1280x1024 75 Hz .
Not that of a big deal Smile.

tuanming : you may get full fps with SuperVu recompiler and GSxd SSE41.

Are you saying that the FPS is shown as 60FPS, but what you actually see on the monitor looks like otherwise?

I've actually experienced that before with my monitor playing certain games, not quite sure the reasoning for it, but the issue doesn't come up if I run the game full screen or if I have focus on it (during windowed mode) .

In any case, I run Tekken 5 full speed with no issue with animation and able to leave my monitor resolution at 1680x1050 60hz. The main thing is you have to have EE cycle rate and vu cycle stealing left at none to achieve the smooth animations. Those speedhacks will increase FPS however the animation becomes choppy. Changing your monitor resolution shouldn't be necessary.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.

Sponsored links

EE & VU Cycle rate are already disabled , just the recommened ones are activated.
BTW whats your graphics card Misfire ? can it be my graphic card causing this problem??

UPDATE : I find it weird but setting the resolution @ 1920x1080 59 Hz seem to decrease the lag.
I didn't activate VU Cyclerate as it hurt tekken 5. my problem is a refresh rate problem not a speedhack related.
(04-21-2011, 10:48 AM)hallmark Wrote: EE & VU Cycle rate are already disabled , just the recommened ones are activated.
BTW whats your graphics card Misfire ? can it be my graphic card causing this problem??

UPDATE : I find it weird but setting the resolution @ 1920x1080 59 Hz seem to decrease the lag.
I didn't activate VU Cyclerate as it hurt tekken 5. my problem is a refresh rate problem not a speedhack related.

I am using a Geforce GTX 260 with my i7 930 @ 4GHZ

However, tekken 5 ran fine with my older computer which was E6750 @ 3.6Ghz

Although I am running revision 4580, not sure if that will be making a difference.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
(04-21-2011, 11:01 AM)Misfire Wrote: Although I am running revision 4580, not sure if that will be making a difference.

SVN versions aren't supported. can you use one of the publicly released betas please.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-20-2011, 01:13 PM)creative_32 Wrote: I need help with this
(See image below in Attachements)
What i do?

Really really liked to play tekken 5
Please help me

Your problem is one of the followings :
1-pcsx2 is not installed correctly.
2-there is compability issues with your hardware
3-you activated some game fixes causing these errors
4-Too many speedhacks activated
5-you use a pretty old version of pcsx2