Tekken 5 display problems
Hi,

I have runned successfully few games like tekken tag tournament, mortal kombat:da and soul calibur3 but i have serious problem with tekken5.

Searched through the forum but couldnt find anything related to my problem.
Problem is that i dont have video during the fight, i see everything else, intro menu,charater selection, video before fight and replay. Also in battle when i tried to throw I could see animation.

I have tried various emus, pure 0.9.6, svn 1474,svn 1610,svn 1614
also with various gsdx older or newer like 890, 1538 or 1600.

PC specs: Intel dual core E5200 2,5GHz; 2gb ram;gf9500gt.
I know they arent very well and tekken5 is demanding but i think i can cofigure emu to work fast just need video ;p

Tried various configs with gsdx plugins nothing help, speedhacks all on except cycle stealing, processor normal,also tried few configs in advanced settings. I Dont think that it could be the driver problem since everything else works fine.

And it look likes that : http://patrz.pl/zdjecia/t5blad

Sponsored links

You need to change the clamp settings in the "config > advanced" options to normal or higher. For speed you'll probably have to set VU Cycle Stealing to the max.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thank you very much, it worked
Double post but lets say another problem, i didnt have to set VU Cycle Stealing to max, large speed up l is enough to get 70 fps and it goes really nice but ... on fight against devil Jin players have no legs ! And thats not that they arent displayed, i played with christie and none of her leg hits worked.. had to bit him with hands and throws lol.
Heh i hadnt see that, try without any speedhacks?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
That has nothing with speedhacks, tried.
Problem solved, maybe someone will need that in future, problem was round mode in advanced settings set to nearest