Tekken 5 help
In my case it has. I've downloaded the latest beta and still when the battle beggins camera goes up and it's like on the screen of mine above. It happens on most of maps, but for example on Polar Paradise everything is fine.

Sponsored links

It does not cut nina, the stage is burning temple and the screen is supposed to go blurry as a visual effect of fire. So the display goes as a wave and you got a screenshot of the part where it cuts the character. It may also be a result of v-sync as a mismatch between the refresh rate of the monitor and the game's fps.
(04-25-2009, 09:00 PM)MESHtro Wrote: Hello, I have a strange bug when i'm trying to play any mode(except Devils Within)in tekken
[Image: tekkenbug.th.jpg]

Anyone know how to fix it. I use PCSX2rev987 and GSDX-ssse3r1006(i have intel c2d processor). This bug is on either dx9 and dx10 rendering mode.

Oh and the white bar above the the pcsx2 window is becouse of paint so just ignore it;]

EDIT: I have noticed that on some maps everything is fine but on most of them i have this bug, when the fight starts the camera goes up and and something like this on the screen above shows up.

In the advanced options disable "demorals is zero" or alternatively select defaults in advanced options. Using demorals are zero option breaks the game. Its not an issue of any pcsx2 build. this has been there since v0.9.5
Not really. DaZ works fine here with Tekken 5. It is probably only breaking things in SSE2/SSSE3 only computers.
redlof does your CPU only support SSE2?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Quote:In the advanced options disable "demorals is zero" or alternatively select defaults in advanced options. Using demorals are zero option breaks the game. Its not an issue of any pcsx2 build. this has been there since v0.9.5
Unchecking the demorals are zero didn't help but selecting defaults did. Thanks mate.
for lines just change for software mode or zero gs and for low fps close all your apllication if your single core is less than 3.000 ghz
try my settings here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5938-post...l#pid41173 (my cpu supports SSSE3, but that shouldn't make any difference)
help me!! I can not play tekken 5 in pcsx2, I did all configuration but I can not go further configuration page which i posted with this, selecting browser i get 2 memory card which i already format after that what?? help me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great, you revived a YEAR old thread to ask this. You haven't configured your CDVD plugin properly, so do the configuration again.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
And you revived a very old thread to say "haha"...

Closing this.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64