Tekken 5 no video
This is the first time i've tried emulating PS2 on my laptop after my PS2 died a death. Trying to get tekken 5 to work but i can only hear sound but no video. my system specs are as follows:

Intel i5 2.4GHz
Standard on board graphics (i think, laptop)
6gb Ram
up to date DirectX

My plugins are:

GSDX SSE2
SPU2
LillyPad

If you need more let me know, i can't work it out for the life of me.

Sponsored links

(08-21-2012, 10:40 PM)Pikachu363 Wrote: died a death.

[Image: Orly1.jpg]

give us some pics of your settings, graphical settings to be more exact Smile
that way we can see what went wrong .
(08-21-2012, 11:15 PM)warWeeny Wrote: [Image: Orly1.jpg]

give us some pics of your settings, graphical settings to be more exact Smile
that way we can see what went wrong .

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/pcsx2.jpg/
what videocard do you have?

type dxdiag in the command menu or search bar and see on the second tab what video card you have, it could be the videocard is simply not displaying the video because of compatibility issues.

not sure tho that this could be the case.

and try dx10 if you can select it.
(08-21-2012, 11:41 PM)warWeeny Wrote: what videocard do you have?

type dxdiag in the command menu or search bar and see on the second tab what video card you have, it could be the videocard is simply not displaying the video because of compatibility issues.

not sure tho that this could be the case.

and try dx10 if you can select it.

Its an internal motherboard chip intel 3000. Crap i know, can it not run the emu?
(08-21-2012, 11:58 PM)Pikachu363 Wrote: Its an internal motherboard chip intel 3000. Crap i know, can it not run the emu?

well not decent (actually you will get REALLY low fps and thus resulting in slomo gameplay) but it should be enough to acually give a video response...

basicaly, you will never run this game on fullspeed with that videocard, some light demanding games (2d games) will run decent but also chances of slowdowns.

doesnt hd3000 support atleast dx10?

also disable any speedhack you have, that could also give some problems
(08-22-2012, 12:11 AM)warWeeny Wrote: well not decent (actually you will get REALLY low fps and thus resulting in slomo gameplay) but it should be enough to acually give a video response...

basicaly, you will never run this game on fullspeed with that videocard, some light demanding games (2d games) will run decent but also chances of slowdowns.

doesnt hd3000 support atleast dx10?

also disable any speedhack you have, that could also give some problems

No speedhacks and im on windows 7 so can't change DX afaik. Sounds like im screwed!
Do you get any errors in the console log?
Download and run this, installing anything it finds: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...aspx?id=35

You can change the renderer in the GSdx configuration window
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I got it to work after downloading the new directx, however the frame rate is rubbish as suspected, so i will have to find another computer to run it on. It's odd that you can't run something as old as a ps2 on a modern day laptop.
(08-24-2012, 08:40 PM)Pikachu363 Wrote: I got it to work after downloading the new directx, however the frame rate is rubbish as suspected, so i will have to find another computer to run it on. It's odd that you can't run something as old as a ps2 on a modern day laptop.

because emulation is different then pc gfames -,- *sigh*