Tekken 5 settings for at least 2.5 ghz dual core and above
Laugh......great big ideas comes from small arguments like this..anyways, thanks for helping Bositman i really appreciate it..I'm still tweaking the latest beta as you have said earlier and hope to see more of what I have already achieved so far.. I was also able to OC my rig to 2.81 ghz successfully..

And as for my demo on this config, you can watch it here..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byv4tO5JKHM

I would like to apologize for the quality because i have no means of capturing the video as of now except with my phone's built cam, so you might notice a split graphical error during character selection screen so might as well tell you guys that it has nothing to do with pcsx2..feel free to comment..Smile
[Image: signature_00613.jpg]

Sponsored links

Sad 
hi, thank you so much for your great thread, it's the only real settings i could find to configure the game the for the best speed, but still it's a kinda disappointing that i can't see any of images u put in ur first post in the thread but one! Sad
i'd be so thankful if u could edit the post or resend the images again.
thanks in advance Ninja
Thats unlikely seeing as he hasnt been online for over a year. Try and check the dates before you post next time.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
best settings ever for dual core

*removed*
(08-21-2013, 07:28 PM)alirizvi Wrote: best settings ever for dual core

*removed*

Your blog I take it?

Nothing about that post had anything to do with configuring PCSX2... just a couple snap shots of the default settings and nothing in the areas that would matter aside from turning off frame limiting (which is a bad idea regardless)

And it links to PCSX2 via mediafire... which I wouldn't trust. It's likely to be paired with a bios (don't have winrar installed right now to check) or a virus infested file... else wise why not just link to PCSX2's direct download pages?

(edit) Wow... just noticed the entire side bar is filled with illegal product keys for various programs....

(edit 2) Also this is nearly a three year old post... Why?
[Image: 2748844.png]
*snip*

the best i refer ..... NOW YOU CAN SAY THAT TEKKEN CAN RUN IN PC WITH A GOOD SPEED

(08-21-2013, 07:33 PM)Koji Wrote: Your blog I take it?

Nothing about that post had anything to do with configuring PCSX2... just a couple snap shots of the default settings and nothing in the areas that would matter aside from turning off frame limiting (which is a bad idea regardless)

And it links to PCSX2 via mediafire... which I wouldn't trust. It's likely to be paired with a bios (don't have winrar installed right now to check) or a virus infested file... else wise why not just link to PCSX2's direct download pages?

(edit) Wow... just noticed the entire side bar is filled with illegal product keys for various programs....

(edit 2) Also this is nearly a three year old post... Why?

I SWEAR IM USING IT AND ITS WORK ULTIMATE FAST SOME TIMES OVER FAST BELIVE ME

you got what you want dude please make this thing use full
(08-21-2013, 07:35 PM)alirizvi Wrote: *snip*

the best i refer ..... NOW YOU CAN SAY THAT TEKKEN CAN RUN IN PC WITH A GOOD SPEED

i trust you but the download link you give is not trusty and its pirecy in my way.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-21-2013, 07:41 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: i trust you but the download link you give is not trusty and its pirecy in my way.

I wouldn't. This person has been dragging up old threads over the last day and spamming their piracy filled blog everywhere they can.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-21-2013, 07:52 PM)Koji Wrote: I wouldn't. This person has been dragging up old threads over the last day and spamming their piracy filled blog everywhere they can.

yeah i see thire blog. Totally filled with pirecy.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-21-2013, 07:35 PM)alirizvi Wrote: *snip*

you got what you want dude please make this thing use full

refraction already explained you this is not the proper place to post crap.
stay in your blog and leave us alone please.
oh, and BTW. seen on your blog : "[solved] pcsx2 proper settings especially for TEKKEN 4,5,6"

Tekken 6 isn't a PS2 game.

Retarded people aren't welcome here.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go