Tekken 5 works slowly
enable speedhacks, set VU to "moderate" EE at 33% and turn on on the TOP microVU hack and see what that does for you (you currently have those off)

Sponsored links

(08-11-2010, 06:32 PM)Saiki Wrote: enable speedhacks, set VU to "moderate" EE at 33% and turn on on the TOP microVU hack and see what that does for you (you currently have those off)

I did what you told me, here is a picture so you can tell me if it is OK:
[Image: pcsx2coresettingsspeedh.png]

but it still doesn't effect... do you need me to video my screen so you can know what to do? if so please tell me a name of a program so I can do that...
INTC, Wait loop, and sorry, VU setting 1, not 2 (minor?)

and show your game fixes settings please
it's mild... here is a picture of the game fixes and what the speed hack look like now:

[Image: pcsx2coresettingsspeedh.png]

[Image: pcsx2coresettingsgamefi.png]
I don't have my PC in front of me (I'm not at home) but that looks about right to me. see what that does for ya
(08-11-2010, 07:16 PM)Saiki Wrote: I don't have my PC in front of me (I'm not at home) but that looks about right to me. see what that does for ya

still slow.. will it help if I make a video of happens? and do you know when you will be at home?
you aren't using gsdx in softwaremode, are you?
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
(08-11-2010, 07:40 PM)opeller Wrote:
(08-11-2010, 07:16 PM)Saiki Wrote: I don't have my PC in front of me (I'm not at home) but that looks about right to me. see what that does for ya

still slow.. will it help if I make a video of happens? and do you know when you will be at home?

considering my Pc is a 2.2ghz dc it's much slower than yours is, and yea, I know when I'll be home, but I don't have internet access at home at this time.
I dont know.. what is gsdx? I mean where can I find the answer? is it in the emulator? or out side? please guide me!
GSdx is the graphic plugin you're using

go to the plugin-screen (config -> plugin/bios selector)

first: in the "GS"-dropdown menu select the gsdx sse4 plugin (as you have an i3 that supports sse4, afaik)

second: click the "configure"for the GS-plugin and make sure the renderer is set to "directx10 (hardware)"
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps