Tekken Tag Stage code [NTSC U/C]
Pcsx2 support raw codes (with the use of "extended" in pnach files), and E codes are something different from what you are using

You can use

Code:
16-bit Equal
Daaaaaaa 0000dddd  
Only when the value at the address specified by aaaaaaa is equal to the value specified by dddd will the next line of code be executed.  
or
16-bit Equal : Multiple Skip  
Ennndddd 0aaaaaaa  
Only when the value at the address specified by aaaaaaa is equal to the value specified by dddd will the next nnn lines of code be executed. Otherwise, they will be skipped.

Greater and lesser codes are bugged at the moment.

So if you want to change 105F655E 000000?? when ?? is 0f or 10

You have to write

patch=1,EE,D05F665E,extended,0000000F
patch=1,EE,105F665E,extended,00000013
patch=1,EE,D05F665E,extended,00000010

or

patch=1,EE,E001000F,extended,005F665E
patch=1,EE,E0010010,extended,005F665E

Sponsored links

thanks for that, but my pc crashed, so now I don't even have pcsx2 at the moment, so I have to download and reconfigure it again Angry

on a side note... anyone got 0.9.4 and svn 377 of 0.9.5?
Check at 4shared,I'm sure you can find them there.
yea, I found them on torrent, actually. now I need the svn lol
When you guys say the game crashes, this doesn't mean PCSX2 crashes right?

I have the PAL version of the game and currently is unplayable once i get into a stage, what happens is the frame freezes and gets stuck, music works and stuff.

The frame also sometimes freezes at the character select screen.

Also, is the NTSC version more playable? I want to play some bowling.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
Ok, I saw youtube videos of people playing Tekken Tag tournament just fine! and on stages where I can't even play on.

It seems they are using an older version 0.9.5. Is tekken tag broke with 0.9.6? should i revert back to older revision to play.

only reason Im asking is because it seems like the youtube videos are using hacked version of pcsx2 -_-. I wonder if anyone to make 0.9.6 work just as well with this game.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
(06-16-2009, 01:26 AM)Misfire Wrote: Ok, I saw youtube videos of people playing Tekken Tag tournament just fine! and on stages where I can't even play on.

It seems they are using an older version 0.9.5. Is tekken tag broke with 0.9.6? should i revert back to older revision to play.

only reason Im asking is because it seems like the youtube videos are using hacked version of pcsx2 -_-. I wonder if anyone to make 0.9.6 work just as well with this game.

should be ok in the latest beta
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-16-2009, 01:29 AM)refraction Wrote:
(06-16-2009, 01:26 AM)Misfire Wrote: Ok, I saw youtube videos of people playing Tekken Tag tournament just fine! and on stages where I can't even play on.

I am using my own compiled betas, was tested with 0.9.6 R1367 and the freeze frame occurs.

Basically usually at the start of stages, after the characters bow to each other, the frame will just freeze, but the sound will still work. Some stages actually let you play for a little bit before the graphics freeze. The thing is the emulator is still running when this happens and you can hit escape and change options, but when resuming, it shows a black screen.

Can someone try this out and confirm?
(06-16-2009, 01:55 AM)Misfire Wrote:
(06-16-2009, 01:29 AM)refraction Wrote:

I am using my own compiled betas, was tested with 0.9.6 R1367 and the freeze frame occurs.

Basically usually at the start of stages, after the characters bow to each other, the frame will just freeze, but the sound will still work. Some stages actually let you play for a little bit before the graphics freeze. The thing is the emulator is still running when this happens and you can hit escape and change options, but when resuming, it shows a black screen.

Can someone try this out and confirm?

Ok I have more information about this.

this freezing frame seems to only occur with SSSE3 and below.

On my brothers computer who is using SSE4, Tekken tag runs beautifully. However it crashes sometimes on character select. Char select crash is fixable with quick character select option.