Tekken Tag Tournament Framerate Problems
So, i have the Tekken Tag Tournament rom NTSC on the PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875)
and in some stages like the Ogre Stage (Stage 7 on the arcade mode) and the Nina Stage the framerate goes to 45 and the game it's very slow, in the others stages i have 55-60, why in these stages there's a big lag? how could i fix it? (sry my english i'm italian :3 )

pc specs:I7 3770 3,4 ghz
AMD 7670 2 GB
WINDOWS 8.1
8 GB RAM 1600 MHZ

plugins used:

Sad

Sponsored links

in bios plugin selector, go to configure on the gsdx plugin> and clikc on direct3d11 software and set extra rendering thread to 3. i think thats how you do it.
Specifications:

AMD Sempron 3850 @ 1.3GHz
Zotac Geforce GT 640 2GB
4GB RAM
Kubuntu Linux 14.10 STS
Try at native resolution.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Tekken Tag is notoriously slow, there isn't much you can do about it im afraid.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

also if what i said or they said dont work, try using ZZOgl, I always gain alot of speed over Gsdx( im talking 20fps) , but alot of games crash or show a black screen.
Specifications:

AMD Sempron 3850 @ 1.3GHz
Zotac Geforce GT 640 2GB
4GB RAM
Kubuntu Linux 14.10 STS
The issue with Tekken Tag is that it uses VU0, which cannot be split out. SuperVU0 might make it a bit quicker, but not much else will help.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-01-2014, 02:47 AM)refraction Wrote: The issue with Tekken Tag is that it uses VU0, which cannot be split out. SuperVU0 might make it a bit quicker, but not much else will help.

You could actually put VU0 on it's own thread, but it would have major syncing issues right? I know that VU0 is tied very closely to the EE core so I'm just curious.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Ok, with the native resolution and the 3 extra rendering threads the ogre stage goes to 50-60, and the others on 60 with no lag, thanks guys Smile