Tekken Tag Tournament NTSC
Hey everyone I wonder when this game will be fully playable cuz with newer revisions game speed increases but still it's depending on the arena. In most arenas there is no full speed. The worst is in 8 stage (with Heichachi and Yoshimitsu) where the game is barely playable. Any cures for 60fps constant? Or maybe guys making new revisions would take care of that?

Sponsored links

There are no "cures" to get to 60 FPS. PS2 emulation is incredibly CPU-heavy and requires somewhat around 15-20 times the real PS2's computing power.

The best you can do is try to enable speedhacks, overclock, or upgrade. Please also note that the CPU that can run Tekken without speedhacks or an overclock does not yet exist.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
maybe your PC is just not powerful enough...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
My pc is more powerful than urs :> Cuz Tekken 5 works at full speed !!! Got X4 Phenom II 3,2GHz 4Gb of ram and Radeon 4890 so dont blame my rig ! Emulation of this game is imperfect so i plz make smth with this game try to optimize or smth cuz its ridiculous Tekken 5 at full speed and Tag Tournament barely playable lol.
how could I know it, because you come, say "hey, fix my game" without giving any info.

next time, try to be useful...
what do the EE% and GS% say when you run the game, btw ?
If I remember correctly, I think it was Shadow Lady that said you need a dual core 4.8Ghz CPU to run Tekken Tag without any speedhacks.

And no, there are no "cures". It's PS2 emulation. Overclock, upgrade, or play it on your PS2.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Now this topic just lacks "Squall something" saying that this guy have amd which is trash as intel rulezTongue. Then it would be a typical topic of PCSX2 forum "I have problem, but I will not cooperate - do something with it /AMD it the worst".
4.8Ghz CPU ? Hahahahahahahaha does she have one like this? Cuz only speculations are *****. Build such CPU and test that game on it and then write smth like this ;] Yea no cures but those cures are o p t i m i z a t i o n of the emulator so dont ***** me that there is no such thing m8 ;]
As for Intel fanboy go play with yourself cuz u know nothing about AMD cpu's ;]
I wonder if that "intel fanboy" was directed on me(heavy amd userTongue), you should probably spend some more time on undestanding simple english if that's the case. But nvm;D now this topic doesn't lack anything as couse how you reply, makes you feel like Squall sidekick or a second account.
BTW 4.8ghz isn't really something impossible to get if you have money for decent parts and know how to OC, actually I think some guy got 6ghz per core.
okay, this thread and scorpeus became both useless
i'm closing this before soemone gets a warning for flaming.