Tekken Tag Tournament Stability?
(06-28-2014, 03:03 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You should not need to adjust the voltage to hit 4Ghz.

Shoot I didn't know I could. I will have to read the OC'ing guide again over @ the overclockers forum. I am new to all of this. I study in CIT but I never jumped into OC'ing.

Sponsored links

For those who will still care. I recently installed alot of new cooling parts so my temps are good and my CPU is now at a steady 4Ghz. However both Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken 4 run slowly. Tekken Tag is slow on all parts of the game, while Tekken 4's menus are SLOW and the audio stretches out. But in game, as in actual fighting in Tekken 4 is at a good 60 fps on most levels. Any ideas people? I am baffled that a Windows XP computer with a dual core CPU and 4 gigs of ram can max these games out at over 100 fps and I am struggling behind with 8 gigs at 2133mhz and a FX-8320 8 core 4Ghz CPU!
Quote:I am baffled that a Windows XP computer with a dual core CPU and 4 gigs of ram can max these games out at over 100 fps
really ?
prove it, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-19-2014, 07:35 AM)jesalvein Wrote: really ?
prove it, please.

Just got done watching numerous videos of users with older versions of PCSX2 while running XP with dual core CPUs and no more than 4 gigs of RAM. One video was over 100 fps WHILE recording and others had a steady framerate of 60 fps. Look it up yourself. I don't need to prove it and proving it is not going to help me with my problems right now. If you don't want to help me and the problems related on thread then please don't reply.
TTT is known to be really demanding even on the best machines. that's why I asked you that .
but well, if you know better, I don't see why you came here to get support.

That's how this thread becomes pointless and needs to be closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go