Tekken Tag Tournament graphical issues
I have this game and it run with acceptable speed but why their face is dark or their eyes and their mouth is like zombies? I hope that this problem solve in the next release.
I have the same problem in RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA X and FATAL FRAME 2.
Good luck.

Sponsored links

tried in software mode ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
make sure you have the clamping on in the emulator options, that really needs it. There are still issues in the current release however it will be all working fine in the next release Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-13-2011, 06:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tried in software mode ?

I used this setting and that problem soved but do u konw that why I cant use HARDWARE mode? Is this problem related to my GPU or what?
Please explain it more.Angry
it's just because 3rd party plugins aren't perfect when it comes to use functions that don't exist in the original system (i.e. antialiasing) and can produce glitches.
(02-14-2011, 10:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: it's just because 3rd party plugins aren't perfect when it comes to use functions that don't exist in the original system (i.e. antialiasing) and can produce glitches.

So when u can fix that PLUGINS? Can u do it in one week for me? BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
ask the plugin dev. I'm pretty sure he'll appreciate it Wink
(02-14-2011, 10:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ask the plugin dev. I'm pretty sure he'll appreciate it Wink

Who is that man? How can I connect to PLUGIN DEV? AngryBiggrinGlareHappy
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FATAL-FRA...pid=155944