Tekken, my friend
Quote:I hope you get what the frick I mean

i hope you survive the next hour.

Sponsored links

(10-19-2011, 06:26 AM)churvin Wrote: I hope you get what the frick I mean.

I understand and I'm telling you, you should better find lower speedhacks that actually give you good speed and correct cap at 60FPS instead of trying to find what you should be capping at because as you said already it's wrong with music and FMVs anyway Tongue2

Anyway I give up now Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
There was exactly same thread few months ago(edit: and I mean same game), one person also couldn't reach full speed without speedhacks, while using them along with false fps reading he could also run the game faster than normally without frame limiter.

Soo based on past thread experience, instead of trying to explain how it works/why it happen and that it's simply wrong;P. I'll just say you can set a turbo on 133% or whatever fits for you(133%x60fps ~ 80fps) and toggle it with TAB key at will.

And now I'll repeat that using speedhack which slows your game in optimum fps is wrong, potentially desync stuff etc. to not look stupid myselfTongue.
What on earth of theory with speedhacks will get a flawless wondering to play without ANOMALY?? Speedhacks only give less compatibility with games. Sometimes will get crashing in game or slowdown ingame although you can get that with full weird FPS you may watch with yours own two eyes to the Maximum and flawless music you may hear with your own two ears .
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.