Tekken tag tournament..
hi guyz i am very new to this forum.. i've reached this forum after searching for almost 3 whole days on configuring settings for tekken tag tournament on pcsx2.. still disappointments after searching and reading the related threads about it.. can i ask help on what kind of graphics i will use on configuration? i tried using gsdx 890(MSVC 15.00, sse2) 0.1.14 and the direct3d 9 software because it has the images of the characters on it but my problem is it is in slow motion.. and another thing i tried different graphics settings and still the game is shaking together with the slow motion.. can i ask just for the graphics configuration and cpu config pls?

btw here is data about my computer (found it on dxdiag):
windows vista ultimate edition
intel core 2 duo cpu E8200 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
2gig ram
directx 10
NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS

i'm using pcsx2 0.9.6

thanks a lot in advance and thanks for this site..

Sponsored links

Im afraid that is down to your graphics card, it is a very poor card, all i can suggest is upgrading it. For the mean time, make sure GSDX is in native resolution, turn off any texture filtering etc, that should bring some speed. As a test you could see if Software mode is any faster.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

can i ask why if i'm choosing direct3d 10 (Hardware) there is an error saying the gs plugin failed to open/initialize comming out?
the 8series is the dx10 series, 7300 is only DX9. (furthermore, Tekken Tag is not working on the new PCSX2, just fyi. 0.9.4 svn 377 is the last one it worked on)
works for me?

(06-01-2009, 09:14 PM)refraction Wrote: works for me?

what what rev/settings?

I'll personally copy them myself and see if they wok for me, I been wanting to play Tag more Angry
You sure your disk didnt get scratched or something? it works here too Tongue2
(06-01-2009, 10:45 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You sure your disk didnt get scratched or something? it works here too Tongue2

I have 2 copies, I'm sure of it
i dont do anything special, linuz iso, spu2-x (tho use to use peops) usual everything in cpu ticked (apart from microvu's, not tried them yet) no hacks or anything, works fine

Tekken tag is one of the most slowest games on pcsx2. You will need to overclock your cpu.
Even with the latest pcsx2 0.9.6 you will not be able to get playable speed.