Tenchu Fatal Shadows
Uh I think you missed Bositman's reply to your "Power corrupts!" post:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-how-to-be...#pid113695

And you're actually pointing out one of the reasons why. It may not be working fine in that revision you tried but maybe it worked a few revisions ago and will probably be working again later so it creates confusion.

Edit: Oh and according to diegochiha it worked fine in the beta so why not just use that instead? If it is because you want to discuss the current issues in the SVN you can always use the SVN issues list which would probably help the devs more.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(05-24-2010, 02:19 AM)omnikam Wrote: Some good questions have gone unanswered because of this confusion.

thats why it will be a havoc if they supported it. imagine 100 different people asking questions all the time or complain the game doesnt play in that revision etc (like shadow lady said in the other thread you said something like that), you can still make a proper bug report or discuss it on the thread shadow lady told you but you cant ask how to use the svn's or about your fps there or instalation problems, stick with 1888 and w8 till they release something new. i dont see a point in continuing that thing about svn support, thats how the forum works and i agree with bositman that if you dont like it you can leave or go by the forum rules. thats why rules exist, to keep things "clean".
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
@ ShadowLady

Yup,the game is working just fine under dx10 using pcsx2 1888,the only change you have to do is to get the latest gsdx and then just set the "skipdraw" to 3 or 4 (cant remember),by doing this you get rid of that black textures.
Okay i see your point, i was actually trying to be helpful but i can see thats not actually happening.
Yeah i know the game works in 1888 but i thought it would be good for the Devs to know that it isnt working in "newer' builds. If i wanted to just play the game id use my ps2 cos it works better than Pcsx2 for now.
I really just want to help out. Ive been using Pcsx2 for so many years and never joined the forum`s. So i guess im a little too enthusiastic
Dont worry ill be Good Smile
Well sort of
Ps Thanks for the link Shadow Lady Smile
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
diegochiha could you attach some screenshots about your setings for the fatal shadow?
I tried with the 1888 svn build and it didn't work at all.

When I start he opens a window and I can see a black screen nohing more.

what should I do?
@ mcv

Well i just use all the default settings with the exception of changing what ive already said about the gsdx plugin and thats all.
(05-24-2010, 02:47 PM)mcv Wrote: I tried with the 1888 svn build and it didn't work at all.

Show us your settings with the beta and any possible error in the PCSX2 console window so we can help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
fisrt of all thank you for the help.

here are my settings.

in the fourth picture you can see, when I press the run the window of the emu is open and it stops.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi again.

So, I couldn't continue my test with the 1888 build and the only way for this was the Pcsx2-r3062 now please don't be angry for this..

I tried so many settings and I could make the graphic a little bit clear and better. Here are some screenshots.

As you can see with this setting all charecters of the game is good enough and the background is also better but it still very bad.

I would try this on the lastest beta build but this is impossible in this time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)