Tenchu Wrath of Heaven Help
The original poster there never said their specs and of course they said 0.9.6 was great, that was posted in 2009, that was probably the latest version then.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(01-09-2017, 10:19 PM)refraction Wrote: The original poster there never said their specs and of course they said 0.9.6 was great, that was posted in 2009, that was probably the latest version then.

Well if you say that you know a lot why don't you help me with this thing.
get latest stable or latest git version, tinker with speedhacks, and pray.
your GPU will hold you back whatever you do, maybe your CPU too since it's a mobile I3.
Honestly, playing it on your PS2 is probably your best bet for now until you can afford a better machine
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
And another thing to note. 8 years ago is a long time in the programming of the emulator. things have changed. become better, more accurate. And at the time those systems were technically new. (+-3 years) but as time and hardware advanced so did pcsx2. maybe someday the emulator will be perfected. and then they might be able to work on lowering requirements.
[Image: xckarn-5.png]
(01-09-2017, 10:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: get latest stable or latest git version, tinker with speedhacks, and pray.
your GPU will hold you back whatever you do, maybe your CPU too since it's a mobile I3.
Honestly, playing it on your PS2 is probably your best bet for now until you can afford a better machine

Thanks a lot, i aprecciate it i will get a better machine really soon ¿with an i5 i can emulate this game ?
(01-09-2017, 10:49 PM)Judini64 Wrote: Thanks a lot, i aprecciate it i will get a better machine really soon ¿with an i5 i can emulate this game ?

depends on the I5.
if its STR is above 1800, yes, probably
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-09-2017, 11:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: depends on the I5.
if its STR is above 1800, yes, probably

Thanks.