Tenchu Wrath of Heaven Help
I have been trying to emulate this game like 2 days in total, and what some people say is that you need the "pcsx2 0.9.6 rev 1888" and i don't find it. Also i didn't find the "GSdx 2693", can please anybody help me to find this?
PC Specs
Intel Core I3
Geforce 610M

Sponsored links

who says you "need" that version? It should work fine in the latest one.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-09-2017, 09:50 PM)refraction Wrote: who says you "need" that version? It should work fine in the latest one.

The people say that is the "best"
I also tried the newest version and it goes around 70% and in some specific areas at 100%.
That would be your onboard graphics chip. I dunno the full specs. But I know this game. And it makes sense that you would have lag. It may not look it but this game loads pretty near the entire level into graphic memory. I assume by the fact that its an geoforce 610m that you are using a laptop, Try messing with settings and lowering native res. if it doesn't help you may unfortunately be Sol
[Image: xckarn-5.png]
(01-09-2017, 09:59 PM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: That would be your onboard graphics chip. I dunno the full specs. But I know this game. And it makes sense that you would have lag. It may not look it but this game loads pretty near the entire level into graphic memory. I assume by the fact that its an geoforce 610m that you are using a laptop, Try messing with settings and lowering native res. if it doesn't help you may unfortunately be Sol

Okay, but one more question, how do you explain that there is some people that emulates this game perfect in a dual core with a geforce 210?
how do you know they emulate it perfectly at full speed?

Which people ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-09-2017, 10:08 PM)refraction Wrote: how do you know they emulate it perfectly at full speed?

Videos, this forum etc
Well I'd like to know these people, because they are miracle workers.

As for videos, you could record a video at 2fps and it would look full speed on youtube, that isn't proof of anything unfortunately.

(01-09-2017, 10:13 PM)refraction Wrote: Well I'd like to know these people, because they are miracle workers.

As for videos, you could record a video at 2fps and it would look full speed on youtube, that isn't proof of anything unfortunately.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Tenchu-Fa...tal+shadow

So all of them are a group of liers?