Tenkaichi 3 Bug?
Hi , as in title i got little weird i don't know if i call it a bug , in Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3. If i turn off Alpha Correction the health bar won't drop.     

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(01-07-2018, 01:45 AM)CK1 Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU: IntelCore i5 - 4440 Cpu 3,10Ghz
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 
Memory: 8Gb 
I used the latest PCSX2 version , 1.4.0 and i use all default settings expect resolution
Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3 from ISO
Download the latest dev build from here and see if the issue still exists: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

Also, make sure you use the OpenGL renderer instead.
Also that's a Direct3D 9 bug, please use OpenGL.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(01-07-2018, 02:40 AM)lightningterror Wrote: Also that's a Direct3D 9 bug, please use OpenGL.

Where can i find this?
(01-07-2018, 03:25 AM)JustTesting Wrote: Where can i find this?

You need to download a dev build from.the link above first. After that y97 can go into the GSdx settings menu and switch to the OpenGL renderer.
(01-07-2018, 04:07 AM)CK1 Wrote: You need to download a dev build from.the link above first. After that y97 can go into the GSdx settings menu and switch to the OpenGL renderer.

I fix that just a moment ago , thank you very much for advice , it really worked Laugh