Tenkaichi 3
Hi , this my first post , so first I want to say thanks to everyone's hard work on the emulator, and also all people who test games and answer other peoples questions in these forurms.
About BT3 , the flickering is a known issue with this game and it happens only in PAL version , NTSC will not have any problems, even if you choose gsdx 1.14 it will be fine.
But even with NTSC you will still have that "soft" clone you were talking about. If you pay more atention to playing the game you will rarely notice that problem .
Another thing: Tenkaichi 3 is more GPU dependant than CPU, even with my stock e7200 it would run 53 FPS , the same with it overclocked to 3 GHZ (videocard x1950pro)
With my 4850 i get 60 fps, no problem most of the time, and with it overcloked I can run it 1280x720 internal res with slowdowns ocasionaly, on certain maps.
Bottom line: get the NTSC version , or you can patch your PAL version to NTSC in a couple of seconds using a program called PAL2NTSC_yfix. You should choose the offset between 32 and 48 , over 48 may cause the game to become unplayable or to not work at all.
I had the PAL version and had flickering, so I patched the ISO to NTSC using the software above and it works great.
You should make a back-up copy of your ISO in case something goes wrong with the patching !

Sponsored links

Hi
works great with NTSC game, without even weird soft clone ! thanks for the tip....

my monitor is 1360*768 though , for a 4/3 game do i need to set up D3D to 1024*768 or 1360*768? (off topic)
thanks