Terrible slowdowns on Ratchet and Clank 1
Hello, this is my first post. I've been trying to make the game run on my computer for the longest of times already, it IS playable, however, it has some NASTY fps drops. I looked at many tutorials, copied friend's settings, did my own testing, trial and error..

Here's the issue: While breaking boxes or with many entities on my screen, my USA copy of the game slows down terribly. (We'll go to my specs further on) The bulit-in FPS counter doesn't drop from 58, though, only goes up to 60, despite obviously not feeling like 60 AT ALL.

My specs: i5-6500k 3.20ghz, 16gb RAM, 1060 6gb, 7200RPM HDD (if it matters. No, it's not a problem with the disk, either, disk is 100% clean.)

Edit: Using latest stable, 1.60

Sponsored links

Tried make an iso from your disc with imgburn?
(11-05-2020, 04:08 PM)SeyedAli Wrote: Tried make an iso from your disc with imgburn?

There is nothing wrong with the iso, my friends have tested it in their machines.
You mean you and your friends are using one ISO/disc?
(11-05-2020, 04:45 PM)SeyedAli Wrote: You mean you and your friends are using one ISO/disc?

They're using their own, but when using mine, there was no difference whatsoever. I borrowed theirs, same slowdowns.
What do the ee% and gs% say when you get slowdowns ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go