Test Drive Unlimied BUG REPORT
@ refraction, i have tried multiple cd's/dvd's along with just running the disc;s off the rom reader. ...any other suggestions???

and at jesalvein, what and where's that at buddy???

Sponsored links

(11-23-2013, 04:43 AM)DerbyFreak Wrote: @ refraction, i have tried multiple cd's/dvd's along with just running the disc;s off the rom reader. ...any other suggestions???
sure, but did you use imgburn to create your image, since this is really the most recommended software to make them properly ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
im gonna try img burn i have always used poweriso but ill try that
what did you mean by the sound btw cause it has been acting a little goofy with sound
(11-23-2013, 07:06 PM)DerbyFreak Wrote: im gonna try img burn i have always used poweriso but ill try that
what did you mean by the sound btw cause it has been acting a little goofy with sound

in spu2-x plugin config, you should be able to change the rendering from xaudio to dsound
Hey all. I know this is a super old thread but I've been having the same issues with this game. Right after I hit rank 50 and the "derby strategy" video plays, I get hung at a loading screen. I've also noticed I get this same error anytime I try using any car in the muscle class in a quick race outside the career mode.

I've tried recreating the ISO using ImgBurn with no luck. I've changed my sound from XAudio to DSound in the SPU2 plugin with no changes. I've used 4 (four) separate discs to try to run through my PS2 for CDVD and had the same issue. I'm using PCSX2 v1.4.0, all on a computer that is well more than capable enough to run any triple A title to date. Is the emulator just broken with certain games?

Again, I apologize for Resurrecting a "dead" thread, I just can't find any more info in this issue
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.