[Testers Wanted] PCSX2-CE for OS X (v1.0!)
Same here. Right now only ZeroGS works as far as I can tell.

ZeroGS doesn't even need the CG Framework. The build that I posted doesn't include the CG Framework at all and it works quite well. If we can figure out how to get some other plugins working, though, that would be great.

Sponsored links

I agree with avih and I think GSDX software mode would be your best bet. It's by far the most accurate plugin. Sure, no fancy 6x resolution, but a ton of games aren't even playable on regular pcsx2 mac. So if it were me, choosing between no playing and playing in native, I'd obviously go for native.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I'm with you on that. It looks like there's quite a bit of work being done on the GSDX plugins in the SVN repository. If I can figure out what might be causing the crashes I'll be sure to be in touch.
(01-08-2014, 09:36 PM)ConsoleEmu Wrote: I put together a working Wineskin port of PCSX2 with a working title of PCSX2-CE (ConsoleEmu). It runs the latest Windows builds of PCSX2! It's a pretty big download so it's currently hosted at FileFactory: you can download it here.

All you have to do is install the bios, then double-click on PCSX2-CE.app, and you'll be good to go. You don't have to install the CG framework or XQuartz or anything like that.

I get decent frame rates considering that I've got a 2009 13" MacBook Pro, so anyone with a newer computer should be able to play games at full speed. I'll have some further instructions and whatnot up in the next couple days.

If you have time to give it a try, I'd like to know if it works for you and if you have any suggestions on how I could make it easier to use!

Hey It works great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrlS2l9CG...e=youtu.be heres a video of it working, though i am having trouble configuring the controls. I can move with the arrows, but the x, o and other buttons dont work, any help would be awesome! Thanks,

Dooderfood
OMG, you are seriously the tits! I am downloading right now to test on my 2013 Haswell iMac. My issues prior to now have been getting the graphics plugin to recognize my video card. I will report back in a few minutes. Thanks!
(01-09-2014, 09:55 PM)dooderfood Wrote: th: i am having trouble configuring the controls. I can move with the arrows, but the x, o and other buttons dont work, any help would be awesome! Thanks,

Dooderfood

You can change the button mappings in the Lilipad plugin settings. I made the defaults something like this (I think. I'm not at my computer):

Circle: X
Cross: Z
Square: A
Triangle: S
L2: Q
L1: W
R1: E
R2: R
Start: Return
Select: Shift (right shift)

I'll confirm this when I'm back at my Mac.

Thanks for testing it out!

(01-09-2014, 09:58 PM)StuckIn80s Wrote: OMG, you are seriously the tits! I am downloading right now to test on my 2013 Haswell iMac.

Haha, thanks. I like to make emulating easy for people. Let.me know how it goes when you try it out!
Is there any way to use an actual gamepad instead of using the keyboard controls?
Playing a ps2 game with keyboard commands is pretty rough.
Obviously onepad won't work so any other options? I'm asking before I download and try to run because I've tried other pcsx2 windows builds in wine and I only get keyboard control.

Thanks!
If you were using Kronenberg's version of Wine for OS X, that often had trouble with game pads. This one should work properly, though I have not had access to my controllers to test it.
I have been trying with the computers keyboard, and also a ps3 controller that my roommate had, still having no luck. What are the steps from configure to get to controller set up? I am fine using the keyboard, but I am so eager to play! I also don't know if my lilypad is supposed to be greyed out. I can go into the plugin settings, but don't know if I am missing something. Thanks!

Dooderfood

youtube.com/dooderfood

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What happens when you click the Pad 1 tab and then try to bind a button to your game pad? Do you get any errors in the PCSX2 console window when you do this?