Text during Gameplay
Hello All, big fan of this application. Bringing back my childhood and all. I am grateful this exists! The Config guide provided was a great one stop shop help in configuring my settings and has been fluid since. Unfortunately there has been a small issue;

http://i.imgur.com/EqDyK9i.jpg

about 30 minutes into gameplay I get this text actively running on my screen, I did a few searches on the inter-webs and came up with nothing. Figured they were console logs or ntsc disc outputs but cant figure out how to disable?

Pressed all the Function buttons and came across the "Hidden" Capture button, cool honestly.

Anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored links

Are you using cheats?
(11-14-2013, 04:21 AM)vsub Wrote: Are you using cheats?

Nope, "enable cheats" is not highlighted or checked. I did however notice trying to reboot that while fast start up it sale said "eval/demo" copy of ffx. I must have backed up the wrong copy, am looking for my other copy now to see if I can possibly load that up and see if it resolves itself?

Any other suggestions?
(11-14-2013, 04:24 AM)kurabii Wrote: Nope, "enable cheats" is not highlighted or checked. I did however notice trying to reboot that while fast start up it sale said "eval/demo" copy of ffx. I must have backed up the wrong copy, am looking for my other copy now to see if I can possibly load that up and see if it resolves itself?

Any other suggestions?

Ladies and Gents, the error was my eval copy of the game. Incorrect copy of my personal library. Make sure to load use your own personal backup of the full edition.

Tags for google searches!!!!

"text on screen during gameplay" BTL off , BTL ON SYS NO , Text blocking game play.
(11-14-2013, 04:34 AM)kurabii Wrote: Ladies and Gents, the error was my eval copy of the game. Incorrect copy of my personal library. Make sure to load use your own personal backup of the full edition.

Tags for google searches!!!!

"text on screen during gameplay" BTL off , BTL ON SYS NO , Text blocking game play.

Wait, you mean it's kind of like a DVD screener copy you were playing? Like a copy they'd send a review magazine or something? Blink
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-14-2013, 07:36 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Wait, you mean it's kind of like a DVD screener copy you were playing? Like a copy they'd send a review magazine or something? Blink

Yep, Noticed while boot up and running the DVD. "Evaluation Copy". First world emulation troubles Huh