Text in Lotr- Return of the king not showing
(12-31-2017, 07:44 PM)Hyldran0 Wrote: Look attachments. THanks

Software mode it is then, unless someone can think of something else Laugh
Make sure you set the number of software mode rendering threads to one less than the number of cores your processor has; it may give better speed.
Intel i5 4460 @ 3.20 GHz,
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
And some other gubbins that make things work.

Sponsored links

(12-31-2017, 07:52 PM)Kian Stevens Wrote: Software mode it is then, unless someone can think of something else Laugh
Make sure you set the number of software mode rendering threads to one less than the number of cores your processor has; it may give better speed.

Trying Software mode again, and 1 thread. Thanks!
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
This problem may be intermittent. Ryudo showed that OGL HW works, but you're showing that it isn't. It may just be hit and miss unforunately.
You could fiddle with the hardware hacks I guess. I think Fast Texture Invalidation helps Snowblind games if I read it properly. Try some out.
Intel i5 4460 @ 3.20 GHz,
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
And some other gubbins that make things work.
(12-31-2017, 07:55 PM)CK1 Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Yeah, still pretty slow in Software Mode OpenGL. Even with 1 Thread.

Here is the Logfile

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 54,44 KB / Downloads: 186)
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.