Textbox corruption with high internal resolution? (Suikoden V)
Is there any way to avoid/fix the text box corruption that happens in games when using a higher than normal internal resolution?

Here's an example of what I mean, in Suikoden V using 4x normal internal resolution. There's the weird white line in the box which only goes away at normal internal resolution, but then of course the graphics look horrible.

[Image: suikoden.jpg]

Sponsored links

you may try latest plugins pack, but I doubt it'll be ok.
PS2 games aren't made to be played at higher res, thus you may encounter those kind of artifacts.
try to keep a ssquare res (like 1024*1024)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yeh the best way to fix it is fiddle with your custom res until it looks right.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Know this is necro-posting, but this is the first post that pops up on google if you search for this problem.

Custom res. of 960 X 800 will get rid of the white lines (texture filtering off).
Also, the new TC offset (rev.5560) set to 0500, 0500 will fix it if using 3x or 4x native (texture filtering off), but may introduce some small graphical errors ~ something seems off to me, but I can't place it.
Hi everyone. So if somebody still search the solution to activate texture filtering without this white lines, I find one wich is not so bad.
Like sparida says, try some custom res, 960x800 reduces white lines, that pretty good.
TC offset reduces it too, but 500x500 isn't the best values I think. I try 80x220 and that works pretty better.
To make them disappear, you need to activate shader and high the contrast (for me, to the value 67). Try some values to have an aspect that you like ( for me 47,42,67 is not so bad).

I hope that could help someone !

PS : sorry for my bad english, I'm french and like most of them... I just speak french well !
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go