Texts Won't Display on Action Replay MAX
Exclamation 
Why most of the texts won't display on AR-MAX?
can someone give me advice?

Also, i want to use AR-MAX because a while ago when i try to import "Super DBZ" saves, it won't work (the saves imported successfully in the memcards, but when i tried to load it from the in-game there's no data of the game) why is that?

Please anyone, i really need your help. I really want to unlock all the characters, i didn't want to cheat but when i play the "Z-Survivor Mode" at some stage (between stage 3-9) the game will freeze and leaves black screen.

PLEASE READ THIS INSTEAD

1. I have a problem with "Super Dragon Ball Z", at some stage in the arcade the game will leave a black screen after i moved to next stage (i can't proceed to unlock all characters). Why is that? (look at the image below)
2. Because of that i tried to import the 100% Saves from GFAQs. after it successfully converted to the memcards, however when i tried to load the save in-game there's no save data loaded. Why is that?
3. Because the "import saves" doesn't work too, then i decided to use the cheats instead (using AR-MAX), however after i ran the AR-MAX.iso there a lot of undisplayed text which makes me cannot choose the cheats. Why is that? (look at the image below)

I finally surrender after a lot of alternatives didn't work Sad . please anyone help me with the number 3 first Smile , if anyone knows the solution of problem number 1 and 2 please let me know too! Biggrin

Please, and Thanks a Lot!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(11-01-2013, 07:33 PM)cnj96 Wrote: Why most of the texts won't display on AR-MAX?
can someone give me advice?

Also, i want to use AR-MAX because a while ago when i try to import "Super DBZ" saves, it won't work (the saves imported successfully in the memcards, but when i tried to load it from the in-game there's no data of the game) why is that?

Please anyone, i really need your help. I really want to unlock all the characters, i didn't want to cheat but when i play the "Z-Survivor Mode" at some stage (between stage 3-9) the game will freeze and leaves black screen.

PLEASE READ THIS INSTEAD

1. I have a problem with "Super Dragon Ball Z", at some stage in the arcade the game will leave a black screen after i moved to next stage (i can't proceed to unlock all characters). Why is that? (look at the image below)
2. Because of that i tried to import the 100% Saves from GFAQs. after it successfully converted to the memcards, however when i tried to load the save in-game there's no save data loaded. Why is that?
3. Because the "import saves" doesn't work too, then i decided to use the cheats instead (using AR-MAX), however after i ran the AR-MAX.iso there a lot of undisplayed text which makes me cannot choose the cheats. Why is that? (look at the image below)

I finally surrender after a lot of alternatives didn't work Sad . please anyone help me with the number 3 first Smile , if anyone knows the solution of problem number 1 and 2 please let me know too! Biggrin

Please, and Thanks a Lot!

How did you convert the gamefaqs save?

Try following this guide
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-us...from-PCSX2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-01-2013, 11:55 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: How did you convert the gamefaqs save?

Try following this guide
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-us...from-PCSX2

i used PS2Converter