Texture offset question
Most likely permissions related or you did not set the path at the top in
GSdx = your path(not mine)

Sponsored links

I did, of course...

Looks like Win7 permission problems indeed...
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
...some of my PS2 games videos...
Try using the portable version(if you are not) and place it in some non windows partition.

Try adding below the IniWrite for Numpad5 and tell me if a msgbox appear

If ErrorLevel = 1
Msgbox
Just done more tests: the autoHotKey script modify the .ini OK... so your script & AutoHotkey are working perfectly...

It's just that, when pcsx2 is running and I open the Gsdx config, the emu reads the last GSdx config from... somewhere else?! but writes to the correct .ini path when OK is selected... so it keeps reverting to its last 'known' config... that's why it doesn't keep the change I make even manually to the .ini...

Does running Pcsx2 on Win7 make it create some kind of temp file where it keeps all config values? That would explain this strange behavior...
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
I believe GSdx loads a copy of the ini into memory on plugin starts. From there it uses that memory copy and then writes the ini after new settings are saved by closing the menus. So to modify the inis you then need to induce some kind of reload of GSdx, pausing emulation, or changing renderers with F9 both may do this.
(11-06-2019, 12:36 AM)pandubz Wrote: I believe GSdx loads a copy of the ini into memory on plugin starts. From there it uses that memory copy and then writes the ini after new settings are saved by closing the menus. So to modify the inis you then need to induce some kind of reload of GSdx, pausing emulation, or changing renderers with F9 both may do this.

This will not explain why when I press Numpad5 while the values are already set to 1000 and 500,resets them to 0 and the change is visible ingame

Here is an example,
1.I run Tales of the Abyss and went to a location with visible change on the offsets(the values were both 0 when I start the game)
2.I press Numpad8 six times and each time I see that effect going down
3.Then I press Numpad5 and it went back to normal

Parotaku I have no idea if this has anything to do with it but
1.I use the Unicode version of AHK
2.The GSdx.ini file encoding is Windows (CR LF) ANSI according to Notepad++

The code works here

Edit:
This version basically does what you are doing Parotaku but it's not very reliable(sometimes it may not click on the Ok button to close the window so when that happens,you have to click on the Ok button)

Works here but at least here is nowhere near as fast as the first version

Code:
#SingleInstance,Force
#Persistent
#NoEnv
SetWinDelay,0

GSdx = D:\Games\PlayStation\PlayStation 2\inis\GSdx.ini

IniRead,X,% GSdx,Settings,UserHacks_TCOffsetX
IniRead,Y,% GSdx,Settings,UserHacks_TCOffsetY

#IfWinActive,GSdx AHK_class wxWindowNR
Numpad8::
Numpad2::
Keywait,% A_ThisHotkey
If A_ThisHotkey = Numpad8
Y += 1
Else
Y -= 1
GoSub,Apply
Return

Numpad4::
Numpad6::
Keywait,% A_ThisHotkey
If A_ThisHotkey = Numpad6
X +=  1
Else
X -= 1
GoSub,Apply
Return

Numpad5::
Keywait,Numpad5
X = 0
Y = 0
GoSub,Apply
Return

Apply:
If X < 0
X = 0
If Y < 0
Y = 0
WinMenuSelectItem,PCSX2 v1,,Config,Video (GS),Plugin Settings
WinWaitActive,GSdx Settings
ControlClick,Advanced Settings and Hacks,GSdx Settings
Sleep,100
WinWaitActive,Advanced Settings & Hacks
Sleep,100
ControlSetText,Edit3,% X,Advanced Settings & Hacks
ControlSetText,Edit4,% Y,Advanced Settings & Hacks
Sleep,100
ControlSend,OK,{Enter},Advanced Settings & Hacks
WinWaitClose,Advanced Settings & Hacks
WinWaitActive,GSdx Settings
Sleep,100
ControlFocus,OK,A
ControlSend,OK,{Enter},A
WinWaitClose,GSdx Settings
Return

And it will probably only work if you have a GSdx version that have the "Skipdraw Range" hack which is in there from long time ago...meaning,if no one decides to add more edit controls,the code will work

Attached Files
.jpg   Y0.jpg (Size: 378,98 KB / Downloads: 227)
.jpg   Y3000.jpg (Size: 350,23 KB / Downloads: 223)
(11-06-2019, 05:13 PM)vsub Wrote: This will not explain why when I press Numpad5 while the values are already set to 1000 and 500,resets them to 0 and the change is visible ingame

Yeah, I believe you but I don't understand how it can work... are you using a particular version of Pcsx2? On which OS?
I'm using the latest automated build from https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ .

I tried your second script; at first it didn't react because of
Code:
#IfWinActive,GSdx AHK_class wxWindowNR
instead of
Code:
#IfWinActive,Slot AHK_class wxWindowNR

When I corrected it, it gave me the plugin menu on each first key hit then stopped catching the key strokes... the values weren't changed either here...

No need to give yourself a headache for my silly problem... your first script was good...
I just need to find how to make it work for me too...
_____
I am using v1.5.0-dev-2967-gcc2fda6d6 and it seems pandubz is right.
Someone did make a change to GSdx(sometime between my version and the lastest one)that makes this to now work.

Now sure for what reason tho
The values now are stored in memory so even if you change them manually from the ini,GSdx will revert back to the old values and display the old values when you open the GSdx settings window
Before GSdx was reading from the ini not values in memory
(11-06-2019, 10:39 PM)vsub Wrote: I am using v1.5.0-dev-2967-gcc2fda6d6 and it seems pandubz is right.
Someone did make a change to GSdx(sometime between my version and the lastest one)that makes this to now work.

Maybe 3277.
Indeed, the version before 3277 works. Thanks!
_____