Textures are glitching. Help!
Hi I wanted to emulate Spartan Total Warrior but once im in game, some of the character's textures are glitching out. Sometimes it dissapears but tehnically it's still there. They are either white or make a person look like a salad

Here is my hardware:
Intel core i5 10400F
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
8 gb ram

My current settings:
Direct3D 11 Hardware (I dont want to go for software as it makes the cutscenes really slow)
No interlacing
Bilinear texture filtering
5x native resolution
16x anisotropic filtering
Align sprite checked
merge sprite checked
currently im using the 19.25 plugin too

Is there a way to fix it or i have to accept the fact that i have to play the game like this?

Sponsored links

You could tinkle shader settings
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-17-2021, 06:15 PM)Beaverfos Wrote: Hi I wanted to emulate Spartan Total Warrior but once im in game, some of the character's textures are glitching out. Sometimes it dissapears but tehnically it's still there. They are either white or make a person look like a salad

Here is my hardware:
Intel core i5 10400F
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
8 gb ram

My current settings:
Direct3D 11 Hardware (I dont want to go for software as it makes the cutscenes really slow)
No interlacing
Bilinear texture filtering
5x native resolution
16x anisotropic filtering
Align sprite checked
merge sprite checked
currently im using the 19.25 plugin too

Is there a way to fix it or i have to accept the fact that i have to play the game like this?

You should use OGL Hardware for nvidia graphics card for best graphics output.
(01-17-2021, 10:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You could tinkle shader settings

As in the geometry shader?
(01-17-2021, 06:15 PM)Beaverfos Wrote: Hi I wanted to emulate Spartan Total Warrior but once im in game, some of the character's textures are glitching out. Sometimes it dissapears but tehnically it's still there. They are either white or make a person look like a salad

Try enabling the EE timing hack and VU0 kickstart hack under manual Game Fixes. This is using PCSX2 1.7

quick video sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2WgBC_dtQ8
Game needs vu0kickstart, someone on discord tested this. There is an open PR for automatic gamefixes.
(01-18-2021, 03:53 PM)RedDevilus Wrote: Game needs vu0kickstart, someone on discord tested this. There is an open PR for automatic gamefixes.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure if I understand what you are talking about
(01-18-2021, 02:59 PM)someother1ne Wrote: Try enabling the EE timing hack and VU0 kickstart hack under manual Game Fixes. This is using PCSX2 1.7

quick video sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2WgBC_dtQ8

EE timing hack fixed it! Thank you!