Thank you fo Tri-Ace support
My dream is close to come true. Playing VP2 Silmeria on my PC.

I just wanted to thank the programmers for implementing support for tri-ace excellent games.
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell

Sponsored links

Me too ,but the low system computer like me ,PCSX2 PG also to solve the problem of speed,i think it wii be Perfect someday and it'n use a long time.
While the whole point of emulation is great, sometimes it's better just to buy a console and support the developer, especially considering it costs 150 bucks these days.
(02-03-2009, 02:58 PM)Cain Wrote: While the whole point of emulation is great, sometimes it's better just to buy a console and support the developer, especially considering it costs 150 bucks these days.

obviously you completely missed the point then because emulation is not a replacement for the real console or the real games. To legally use the emulator (which is its intention) you require the original console AND the original games.

so while enjoying the FREE emulator, support the developer and the console manufacturer
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

But there are more something have problem,when i play star ocean 3 on PG 681 ,the screen still have picture mistake
(02-03-2009, 03:07 PM)refraction Wrote:
(02-03-2009, 02:58 PM)Cain Wrote: While the whole point of emulation is great, sometimes it's better just to buy a console and support the developer, especially considering it costs 150 bucks these days.

obviously you completely missed the point then because emulation is not a replacement for the real console or the real games. To legally use the emulator (which is its intention) you require the original console AND the original games.

so while enjoying the FREE emulator, support the developer and the console manufacturer

Obviously I did not miss anything. Ninja You may say whaever you want but the 95% of your "consumers" are those who do not own console/games. You may call it 'sad truth' or whatever. Why would anyone play their favourite game on an emulator with glitches/slowdows if they have the console right in the next room?
Emulation is great, great thing, but to expect "To legally use the emulator (which is its intention) you require the original console AND the original games" is just plain... naive? Laugh
This board is sure full of criminals then LaughD Biggrin

P.S. Oh yea, now that I think about it, emulation scene always existed only because of the people whom you (indirectly) call criminals. If it was only for the people "who legally own consoles and games" you would be pretty much developing only for yourselves.
the sad part is it's probably true ^^ (except for the PS: part XD)
but there are guys like me for example
who play on the pc for better GFX or the comfort of savestates
and you can edit the values easily with programs like cheatengine so you can try unthinkable things like
my valefor in FFX has autoprotect and autohaste XD also i have capture weapons from the beginning and unlimited breakspheres to destroy all attribute fields below +3 XD that's way more fun and really easy on the pc
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
I have the original console and games for *most* of the games I play on PCSX2. There is a reason I prefer the PC, however. For one, turbo mode lets me reduce annoying load times and speed through parts of the game I don't like. Tales of the abyss took 30 seconds to save on my PS2, absolutely unacceptable, and the rest of the loading was pretty brutal as well.

In addition to this...it's just more fun on the PC, ne?

And I suppose there are also the things that kabooz mentioned, cheating and savestates...of course, I only rely on my skill to win Smile
i totally agree... and forgot about the faster run etc part XDDDD
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
You people do not get the point. We do not tolerate piracy in any way.
Closed before I have to warn you...