Thanks!!!
Shocked 
I just wanna say thanks to the coder who added the blend effect to OpenGL.
The thing that created the "impossible blend" error in DX. I didn't think it would get fixed. Now games that use that effect look amazing!
Thanks again!!!

DX
[Image: gsdx_20130824121525_zps9cf4ebf6.png]

OPGL
[Image: NCHg1qY.png?1]

move if in wrong topic

Sponsored links

Gregory did it. He has been power coding lately and fixing tons of GSdx stuff.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
hey

does the DX fixes some graphics glitches on some games now
Not dx sadly, but ogl should
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-18-2015, 01:24 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Not dx sadly, but ogl should

Well the new hacks fix quite a lot(in both DX and OGL)
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-18-2015, 01:46 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Well the new hacks fix quite a lot(in both DX and OGL)

Well, DX11 doesn't support some of the effects OGl does.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
It supports mostly all of the new features, someone should try porting them to DX. maybe refraction ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Great, I vaguely remembered this picture when I start the coding but I didn't remember the exact game. Thanks for the screenshot Smile

Now, who dare to say that PCSX2 is Windows/Dx only Tongue2

Quote:It supports mostly all of the new features, someone should try porting them to DX. maybe refraction ?
Well except accurate date and accurate blend which are GL only. Dx already got the bells and whistles. Or did I miss one?
You said impossible blend couldn't be ported? Or is it just the shders need copying?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-18-2015, 10:27 AM)gregory Wrote: Great, I vaguely remembered this picture when I start the coding but I didn't remember the exact game. Thanks for the screenshot Smile
The game is Kingdom Hearts