Thanks for 0.9.7!
It has increased my final fantasy X from 30 fps to 50-60fps with the new build... been waiting a long time to be able to play that speed without skipping 9 frames!

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1227/previewdw.png

Great job, can't wait for official release!

For those who are wondering, I only have 4gb of ram and a AMD 64 2.2ghz duo processor, with a 8600 gt.

(Also, the new plugin builds allowed me to use my ps3 controller again, motionjoy drivers work now.)

Sponsored links

How the crap did you get your unofficial 0.97 to run at 50-60?
Why is that surprising nintendo85?

With the help of optimization, speedhacks and whatnots anything is possible nowadays.

@ Chase_Payne: I hope u can finally enjoy playing the game. Oh yeah, with the new release pack of plugins, I can finally use Lillypad again, it wasn't working before for some strange reason.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
(03-16-2010, 08:47 PM)Master_DX Wrote: Why is that surprising nintendo85?

With the help of optimization, speedhacks and whatnots anything is possible nowadays.

@ Chase_Payne: I hope u can finally enjoy playing the game. Oh yeah, with the new release pack of plugins, I can finally use Lillypad again, it wasn't working before for some strange reason.

Were you able to register the l2 and r2 buttons though? I was sure I could before... I have the latest motionjoy drivers, so it has to be the plugin?
Yep, with the new release pack of plugins everything is working correctly. Before I couldn't input any keys at all in LilyPad, not even with the keyboard but, now everything is working as it should. I'm using a PS2 controller via an adapter, maybe the issue might be between the drivers and the plugin. If u haven't try the latest plugins pack, do so by downloading it from the official website : http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
Hm, how do i enable the use of the patches btw?..
I keep clicking Patches- but i don't see the Browser for it :<.
Is it disabled during the beta's?
It doesn't do anything yet, use the public beta if you need to use it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-17-2010, 06:11 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: It doesn't do anything yet, use the public beta if you need to use it.

What exactly does a "patch" do?
It alters parts of a game such as getting infinite levels, ammo, or whatever it is you need it for. It can also be use to skip scenes such as CGs. It's mostly use for cheating, think of it as a GameShark.
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate