The Best Settings for Valkyrie Profile 2
(02-03-2013, 07:20 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: not every game has the same requirements, vp2 is a heavy game, a 2.8ghz clocked i5/i7sandybridge cpu (3.1ghz for bloomfield) should be enough to run it fullspeed.
with EEcycle at 2 and mtvu hack enabled that is, without speedhacks a 3.7ghz sandybridge should suffice (4.0ghz bloomfield)

plus 2x/3x native graphics if you have a 5870M
if you would go higher then the gpu is holding you back.

Well that takes care my issue. Either upgrade to another computer or enjoy my 25-45 fps. Sigh......Sad

Thank you for your detailed explanation, you cleared things up quite a bit. Oh well, at least I call still play Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga.

Sponsored links

(02-04-2013, 07:53 PM)ZhugeLiang Wrote: Well that takes care my issue. Either upgrade to another computer or enjoy my 25-45 fps. Sigh......Sad

Thank you for your detailed explanation, you cleared things up quite a bit. Oh well, at least I call still play Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga.

you can always play it on your ps2 ;D
(02-04-2013, 08:10 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: you can always play it on your ps2 ;D

After my fourth one went down years ago just two months after Sony's refurb warranty expired, I swore I'd never use that piece of junk ever again.
(02-04-2013, 08:20 PM)ZhugeLiang Wrote: After my fourth one went down years ago just two months after Sony's refurb warranty expired, I swore I'd never use that piece of junk ever again.

shame
Ive gotten this game to run fine before on my laptop but when i tried it recently its loading incredibly slow. This includes the world map, most dungeons and towns. my specs are

i5-240M CPU @2.5ghz
8GB RAM
windows 7 home edition 64-bit
service pack 1
Geoforce 410M

Any help to get this awesome game running again would so be appreiciated