The Emulator is very slow on my new Laptob
(08-18-2015, 07:02 PM)Rassane Wrote: Changing bios doesn't change performance...

(08-18-2015, 07:03 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: He'll see the drops soon enough.

i was using a Japanese Bios V1.00 dated 2000, now i am using The Europe Bios V2.20 Dated 10.02.2006

Sponsored links

(08-18-2015, 07:02 PM)Rassane Wrote: Changing bios doesn't change performance...

Don't know if it's the same thing but I once experience something similar.
For some unknown reason the performance was lower than what I remember it and once I delete the MEC and the NVM files(it's the same as switching to another bios),the performance was back to normal
You mean you own one of those very early first JP ps2 models ?
Well that could explain, then... But since practically no one owns those models, I didn't pay attention...

Quote:i disagree with you.
Lol.
Could you please be more generic ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-18-2015, 07:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You mean you own one of those very early first JP ps2 models ?
Well that could explain, then... But since practically no one owns those models, I didn't pay attention...

Lol.
Could you please be more generic ?

i didnt own the hardware, i just got the Bios online, and now i moved the bios from my original Hardware the Performance jumped like a big time, i even used it on Dot Hack // GU 1 and the FPS never dropped less than 58.
Regarding the CPU, Both of the CPU is in the Same Family i mean the U Family, even for a 3rd or 4th generation CPU, if the Coding Number is higher than U it would be better than 5th generation U Possessor

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/p...mbers.html
Still, that doesn't mean STR is better from one generation to another. Best example : bulldozer architecture. But don't worry, that's a beginner's common mistake.
And anyways, since:
Quote:i didnt own the hardware, i just got the Bios online
I'll just close this for piracy.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go