The "Jak and Daxter" appears in black color and shadow (?)
(03-03-2015, 01:02 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: well you never told us your specs

When you claim "well you never told us your specs ...", what do you mean?

Thank you very much for your time.

Sponsored links

Nobody knows how to solve this problem?

I would appreciate some clarification...

Kind regards.
Please post your emulog.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-03-2015, 03:27 AM)ssakash Wrote: Please post your emulog.

Hello ssakash,

First of all, many thanks for replying.

Pls, see the attachment picture:

http://i.imgur.com/aAEI1Zb.jpg

Best regards and thank you again ...
You can set extra rendering threads to 1 at gsdx plugin settings but, that processor will be a little weak for software mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-03-2015, 06:49 AM)ssakash Wrote: You can set extra rendering threads to 1 at gsdx plugin settings but, that processor will be a little weak for software mode.

Many thanks for reply.

Pls, can you clarify where and how can I do that ?

Many thanks once again, ssakash !
Go to config >> video >> plugin settings then, set renderer to dx11 (software mode) then set extra rendering threads to 1 in the software mode settings below.
- Refraction
Are you cleverbot? Why are you always repeating the last comment and asking for clarification?
Hey guys is there any way around the black eyes without software mode? I'de love to be able to play this game in HD without black eyes.
No, there isn't.

Well using GSdx with no texture cache might work, but it will also run at < 20 FPS even on the most powerful system money can get lol.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD