The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
Just tried this game, and it seems as that the menu isnt there. Also when i mased a bunch of buttons and i got into the game, there is no hud, and i think im missing some test that pops up and tells me what to do. Just wondering if any one else has had this problem, and if any one has ran it with no problems.
I have a I5 2500k
2 GTX 560 TI's
and 8 gigs of Ram.

Sponsored links

Graphics missing, or even messed up?

Try using a software renderer. You can toggle between it, and the standard hardware renderer, by pressing F9 during gameplay.
"known" issue, not much you can do about it... I have it working with a hackfix but some other stuff can be seen thru solid objects with it... not pretty... might upload it soon tho as it's better than playing without HUD.

Also for the menu you can enable the "Skip MPEG hack" gamefix and you should should be able to see it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Where would i be able to find it once you upload it? Also, I don't see any hacks available in that little box.
Try with the latest SVN build, I just submitted the changes in r4833 with a sorta better hack than I had before, let me know how it works Tongue
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Wow, thanks alot! I can now play it with no problems.
Didnt have to use any hacks as far as i know of, but i used the
GSdx 8433 (MSVC 16.00, SSE41) 0.1.16 [GSDx32-SSE4-r4833]
And i used the Direct3d11 Hardware renderer.
i cant seem to find the file r4833 and how would i go by using it to get the hud functioning?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go