The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
Another Spyro game, another problem. Just ripped off my disk again, started playing and got this from the GSdx 4800 (MSDV 16.00, SSE41) plug in.
[Image: spyro.jpg]

Using the Hardware Direct3D11 mode, tried the software mode and the game just looked like a bunch of jaggy shapes, unplayable because i cant see whats going on. Tried older plug its and got the same effect. I also tried the ZeroGS 0.97.1 r4488 plug in and got this,
[Image: spyro2.jpg]

Looked better, but still. Are there any hacks or anything else i should try? Thanks.

Sponsored links

(08-06-2011, 10:29 PM)Squallboogie Wrote: Are there any hacks or anything else i should try? Thanks.

Maybe try some of the hidden GSdx hacks,
or,
Try using a recent SVN.
can you check the log and make sure the game database is loaded.
I played this game and I had exactly the same glitch. I fixed it by using "3x Native" instead of a custom resolution for the GSdx internal resolution in hardware mode.
There's easy solution: skipdraw hack=1

[Image: pcsx22011080720445489.png]
Ah, had to do a little googling to find out how to enable the skipdraw hack, but that works, thanks. But Enabling 3x native worked too, but there was a transparent box in the upper left had corner.
Also i must say, what did they do to spyro in this game? The other 2 Legend of Spyros had a better feel to them than this.
Bah, those ennemies doesn't look stupid enough to make a true spyro game

Have to thanks for this hack too, cause even if I got rid of the bright area with another hack it didn't get the light effects back, image was kind of poor...
(08-07-2011, 10:54 PM)Fenris Wrote: Bah, those enemies doesn't look stupid enough to make a true spyro game
Yep, "Dawn of the Dragon" isn't as funny as old titles with Spyro. Music and gameplay reminds me "Lord of the Rings", "God of War" or something like that.
I have a question im useing psx2 and i download legend of spyro dawn of the dragon and when i trying to play is says i need a disk what do i do please help!!!!!