The Legend of Spyro The Eternal Night
Just ripped the iso off my disk and tried this. It runs fine and every thing, but there's no shadows with the GSdx 4833 (MSVC 16.00, SSE3) 0.1.16
plug in on the Direct3D11 hardware mode, but on the software mode it does have shadows, while the hud and menus are missing. Just wondering if there's a way to make shadows work because its really annoying while jumping from platform to platform and not knowing where im going to land. Thanks.

Sponsored links

Probably not, since they have been removed to prevent more serious graphics bugs and/or give a huge speedup due to emulation problems.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
if you enable allowhacks and enable one of the gsdx hacks, apparently it disables the gamedb hack fixes (i was told as such anyway)
Disabling the CRC hackfixes will only make the game have no HUD again and look darker (which is what the shadows are doing and that's why they were removed).

And no... doesn't work that way, would be silly to enable the hacks panel (allowhacks=1) just so anything you try in the panel disables them Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ah, is that why it lookes like im viewing it though a filter?
[Image: spyro.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Every thing looks a bit fuzzy and the colors seem more purple.
(08-02-2011, 05:15 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Disabling the CRC hackfixes will only make the game have no HUD again and look darker (which is what the shadows are doing and that's why they were removed).

And no... doesn't work that way, would be silly to enable the hacks panel (allowhacks=1) just so anything you try in the panel disables them Tongue2

shadows should work in software mode though?
Shadows do work in software mode, but the hud, dialog boxes, and menus are missing.
Also, i was just wondering if it is normal for me to get lower than 60 fps in this game when i have a GTX 560 TI, I5 2500K, and 8 gigs of ram? I had to set up sound for it sounds normal and doesn't sound all slow.
at stock clocks, yeah probably.
So you recommended that I should OC? I know I can OC my processor up to 4.1 with no problem, but i don't want to do it unless I have to, even though I do have a pretty good cooler for it.
4 Ghz should be fine for most games, you won't even need to change any kind of voltage, just bump the multiplier. Along with fine cooling, it should have minimal to none effect on your processor's lifespan Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]