The PCSX2 team's statement regarding the "DamonPS2" emulator
(10-26-2018, 11:32 AM)Bositman Wrote: Seems like you don't know what you're talking about? Gregory hasn't committed anything for the past year or so. PCSX2 has been able to use 3 threads with the MTVU speed hack for over 3 years, and more than 3 cores with GSdx software render threads. I won't go into the 'why are the other emulators better/faster/greater' but maybe check how much money the developers of those emulators make first. Maybe you should check the github activity and get your facts straight Smile

Also if it saddens you so that development is slow, you are more than welcome to either help or stop whining Smile

Don't pay attention, Bosit.
It's mere trolling from a kid since he/she posted in progress reports in the past.
Means he/she knows dev goes on.

not worth your time, really...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(10-26-2018, 11:34 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Don't pay attention, Bosit.
It's mere trolling from a kid since he/she posted in progress reports in the past.
Means he/she knows dev goes on.

not worth your time, really...

Guys, I know that this is old, but you probably thought about setting up a Patreon, like Cemu and PCSX3 teams. What made you decide to not do it?
Huh interesting , i used to love this emulator so much back when i was a kid . Now im searching for ps2 emulation on android and you guys were the first i tought of , a shame you already decided not to do it tho. Can i know the reason why ? is it coz of money ? or lack of developers/time?
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Lack of devs/time
Man, this is one big time capsule now.
(11-10-2019, 05:19 PM)diegochiha Wrote: Huh interesting , i used to love this emulator so much back when i was a kid . Now im searching for ps2 emulation on android and you guys were the first i tought of , a shame you already decided not to do it tho. Can i know the reason why ? is it coz of money ? or lack of developers/time?

Seems like Daemon ps2 emulator app stole pcsx2 code to build the app and started a quarrel between the two development teams. One I doubt google did anything about. I was just reading the beggining of the posts.
I think the app is still up?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...e&hl=en_CA
Well yes but at least people are finally realizing what kind of scam it is so good news Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
yes and no. they realize it when trying to get the free version. when paying that insane amount of money to get the pro version, they generally get happy.
... when it actually works.