The Return of the King - Invisible Menus
Just to keep it short, when I start this particular game it runs fine until I get to the end of the "level", then what I need to do is spend my experience points. The problem is that every piece of text (Im assuming there would be because of the illuminating pointer) is missing, and also in the pause menu.

Playing in SSE41 atm, have switched between various settings (SSE2, SSE3 with and without native, ticked off texture filtering and so on.)

I am familiar with the trial-by-error approach, but since Ive already spent 2hours at this I figure this; why invent the wheel if someone else already has?

So I am hoping that someone of you reading this can help me with this problem!

Good night to you,
Maedas

Sponsored links

Try switching to a (Software) renderer in GSdx (F9 while playing).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-17-2011, 01:00 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try switching to a (Software) renderer in GSdx (F9 while playing).

Thanks alot, that did the trick! However is there another way to fix this issue since I get about 12 FPS in Software mode compared to 40 in Hardware mode.

If you know a way I'd be really happy! Biggrin
Only switch to software renderer for the menus? not sure if you need to access them that much Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-17-2011, 12:52 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Only switch to software renderer for the menus? not sure if you need to access them that much Tongue2

Ye I guess that works, just worried that something else is hidden while I play Tongue Blush

Thanks again anyway! Laugh