The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian controller issue
Hello,
I'm new to this forum, sorry if I'm posting this thread in the wrongf forum. I recently downloaded PCSX2 to play a PS2 game the Scorpion King, it worked, but, in the second encounter where I need to carry a shield the action keys stop working, I can move just fine but I can't hit, I'm a noob and I don't know how to fix this, I'd appreciate it if someone could help me. ThanksSmile

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-26-2015, 04:41 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Thanks for the quick answer, Jesalvein Smile
My specs are as follow:
Core 2 Quad q9550 2.83GHz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti
8 GB RAM
Windows 7 x64
I'm using PCSX2 1.2.1 with the default setting, I configured the controls for the keyboard and I downloaded the SK ISO image.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go