The Sims Bustin' Out - IPU1 Normal error
Hi,

I will not be writing all history (hope you know how I mean that Laugh ) about what is happening to me as I searched the forums and found some threads about this.
The deal's that the game boots up great until the end of the EA logo and after it it is just blackscreen and the console is spammed (about 10-15 maybe more) lines with "IPU1 Normal Error" or whatever,it can be fixed with the "Skip MPEG" Gamefix but i don't think that's the deal cause it also skips EA logo meaning that it's also a MPEG but even when I disable the gamefix,EA Logo plays normaly so there's probably some other problem (i think that after the EA logo it is supposed to play that game "trailer" or whatever),so I would like to now if there's some other method how to pass this error as I want to see the cutscenes when playing the game.

And also,I am playing from ISO.

Thanks for any help Smile

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
  • The Full emulog.txt content after you got the error.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Are there cut-scenes during the game except for the intro?

If you want to see the cut-scene you should have a look into youtube...
This game doesn't really have any cutscenes. It's just the intro to the game and you're not missing anything by not watching it. Just look it up on youtube if you really need to view it Laugh