The Sims Not Working
Hey everyone, I had to take a break from playing pcsx2 because my old laptop just couldn't cut it at all. But, I know I had a TON of games on my old laptop, one of which would be The Sims (the original). But finally I got an awesome beast of a laptop from the Republic of Gamers. I experimented to see how powerful my laptop would be by running the most intensive ps2 games out there, and I stayed at 60 fps :-) Sorry kind of got off track.
Anyways, so I know it's not my laptop that's the problem. I've downloaded the sims from two different sites, but neither of them work. With emuparadise, the sims isn't even an iso image, it''s just a .bin and .cue file. I used magicISO to convert it to an ISO image, but it wouldn't even go to the Playstation 2 logo. So, I thought it was just the site, so I went to the ISOzone and downloaded it from there, thinking that this one would work. But now, when it would get to the Playstation 2 logo it wouldn't even show the logo just a grey box covering it up then won't go anywhere.
Please help. I used to play this game ALL the time when I was younger so I would like to play it again. This is my first time posting on these forums so if anyone needs additional information just let me know. I really want to get this thing to work :-/

Sponsored links

(06-30-2013, 05:59 AM)reynol06 Wrote: I've downloaded the sims from two different sites, but neither of them work. With emuparadise, the sims isn't even an iso image, it''s just a .bin and .cue file. I used magicISO to convert it to an ISO image, but it wouldn't even go to the Playstation 2 logo. So, I thought it was just the site, so I went to the ISOzone and downloaded it from there, thinking that this one would work. But now, when it would get to the Playstation 2 logo it wouldn't even show the logo just a grey box covering it up then won't go anywhere.

You're not going to get any support for piracy on this forum.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Piracy? No I have the actual disc, it's just scratched all to hell so I can't use it. And I read somewhere that if you have the actual disc that you can download the game, which is better than having to go buy another one am I right?
well i don't know in your Country but on the forum that's also Forbidden sorry dude ...
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go