The Urbz,annoying bug. Help me!
Hello I am new to the forum. Pcsx2 i love him, but I have a problem!

In the game The Sims urbz in the city I have a problem.

The game works fine and work 50 fps but I have an annoying problem.

When I press square BUTTON to open the phone can not see!

Now I show you some screenshots with Direct3D11 Hardware and Direct3D11 Software.

Direct3d11 hardware: http://oi62.tinypic.com/zqpfl.jpg

Direct3d11 software: http://oi58.tinypic.com/2uny71x.jpg

Since as you can see in the game you see Direct11 hardware clean and turn 50fps but the phone can not see!

As with Direct11 software the game you see blurred with 30fps but the phone you show!

How can I fix? thanks!

My computer:

Intel i5 760

ati radeon hd 5770 1GB

4 gb ram (1333)

windows 7

Sponsored links

Try using ZeroGS. place it in the plugins folder of pcsx2 directory and choose ZeroGS in the GS drop down list at plugin selector menu and try checking whether the issue is resolved.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
You can try to set skipdraw to some low values (1 to 10). But I guess this problem is not solvable. You can make a bug report in the gsdx thread if you would like a developer to have a look at it. But there might be no dev around/having time to solve this issue soon...
thanks for having recommended ZeroGS but unfortunately I have the same problem in fact the fps dropped to 16 and the graphics remain equal as the same direct3d11 software (blurry).

So the only thing to do is to file a bug report?
Yes, but in gsdx thread.
Don't expect too much, though. Since it works fine in software mode, that probably won't be dev's top priority...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
did you try using the other video renderers like DX9(HW,SW) & Opengl(HW&SW) ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-05-2015, 03:28 PM)ssakash Wrote: did you try using the other video renderers like DX9(HW,SW) & Opengl(HW&SW) ?

I have tried all the graphics engines but the problem is the same Sad

so nothing to do? do not remedy if not open a thread in gsdx?
You can still make a bug report in gsdx thread.
Maybe they'll have a look at it, but don't expect too much
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go