The Warriors
Hey there! Wanna play the game, but when i look in certain directions, the game starts to lag! If i look in another direction, it stops^^ kinda strange!

My System:
Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67
nvidia GTX 295
6GB DDR3 Ram
Windows Vista 64bit

My PCSX2 Specs:

Graphic Plugin: GSdx 890 (but do not know which SSE or SSSE would be best with i7??) Resolution:1024x768, Renderer: Direct 3d10 (Hardware), other Specs Default.

Sound Plugin: SPU2-X 1.1.0: Mixing Settings Linear, Module: XAudio 2, nothing else..

Hope you guys can help me =)

greetz

Sponsored links

Download the latest beta from here http://www.pcsx2.net/files/19794

i7 use sse4 version of GSDx that comes with that latest beta.

That beta should be quite a bit faster, if that's not enough you can try playing with the different speed hacks to see if you get a good result.
Also try clicking the native resolution in the graphics plugin settings, it really helps bump up the framerate.
Mac Book Pro

Windows Xp 32 bit
Intel Core 2 Duo T8300 @2.4Ghz
2GB Corsair Ram
Nvidia 8600M 512MB

1.buy some hellish CPU cooling and overclock your i7 to 4ghz
2.play all games at full speed
3.play all games in software mode at full speed
4.???????
5.profit
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Got it to run pretty smooth and well.. fast^^ thx youz guys...but nataq01.. man thats absolute *****, sry.. thats nonsense to overclock a monster-cpu.. not yet. and 4 ghz? well, as i am a more reasonable person, powering the 920 to 4ghz is stupid. 50% more power but muuuuuch much more to pay for the energy this pc would need... 3,6 is ok, but more, na...

just wanted to say that^^

greetz and thx again!
Hi everyone;
I have the same problem of BreakingBEntsch , when i look in certain directions, the game (The warriors) starts to lag
(05-17-2012, 12:04 AM)colectifsidi2 Wrote: Hi everyone;
I have the same problem of BreakingBEntsch , when i look in certain directions, the game (The warriors) starts to lag

A NECROMANCER!!!!!

Well, better start a new thread about your problem..This thread already super old Laugh