The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)
(03-22-2014, 07:26 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: Can you able to give an screen shot of error and emulog of emu!

Alright, found it. When I searched emulog I found two and I don't know if they are the same but I'll upload them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 6,77 KB / Downloads: 1.891)
.txt   emuLog2.txt (Size: 6,77 KB / Downloads: 799)

Sponsored links

I possibly knew where's the problem now ! Your pcsx2 setup is incomplete or currupt ! Download another pcsx2 setup and install that one !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(03-22-2014, 08:03 PM)EpiKer Wrote: Alright, found it. When I searched emulog I found two and I don't know if they are the same but I'll upload them.

From your emulog.txt:

Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Amit Melech\Downloads\Final Fantasy X International English version\final fantasy x international ( all english ).iso

you downloaded the game ? Isn't that PIRACY??? Excl
(03-22-2014, 08:51 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: From your emulog.txt:

you downloaded the game ? Isn't that PIRACY??? Excl

No, I wrote an image file of it from the original disc using ImgBurn. I use it all the time.
Ahh ok..Sorry...
(03-22-2014, 08:48 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: I possibly knew where's the problem now ! Your pcsx2 setup is incomplete or currupt ! Download another pcsx2 setup and install that one !
Yes! It worked! Thanks man! Smile

(03-22-2014, 08:55 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: Ahh ok..Sorry...

Haha, it's okay, I understand your concern.
It was most likely because you didn't install the directx runtime properly or the vs 2013 runtimes. That's what usually causes them problems.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

hi, i'm having the same problem. i just downloaded Dx and visual c thing and it still says the application will not open. i've re-installed it many times and it still does the same thing. if there is any way some one could help me out that would be great because i would love to play the PS2 games that i found and have had for many years now because i don't have a ps2, thanks.
nvm, i had to go and download the emulator from http://pcsx2.net/ the other one i had was corrupt. i read the messages on here and decided to give the downloading one more shot. thanks, i guess i should have read everything before i decided to post lol.