The black bars on the edges of my screen sometimes change to white
I've had a fairly thorough look around and couldn't find this problem addressed anywhere.

The black bars on the edges of my screen (the ones that fill in the gap when using a different aspect ratio to that of your monitor), will fairly often just randomly turn white throughout gameplay. Is this experienced very often? And if so, is there a solution?

It's far from game breaking, and I could put up with it of course, but it does get a bit irritating.

Sponsored links

What do you mean they randomly change? You are playing without doing anything else in your computer and they simply change or is there something else involved?

Which PCSX2 version and what settings is this on?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yeah it will sometimes just change to white in the middle of me playing a game. It has happened a few times without me doing anything that could possibly be triggering it as far as i can tell (I didn't alt+tab out and in, I didn't change any plugin settings or anything else like that).

I'm using the 0.9.7 beta (which is apparently recommended over release version 0.9.6). I'm using all the default plugins and plugin settings that "PCSX2 0.9.7 beta Full installer" comes with.