The emulator automatically closes without warning ...
Hello people of the forum, I have a problem (it might be a nonsense) with the emulator PCSX2 playground also had to PCSX2 0.9.5, the problem is: I play some games like Hack GU Vol 1 or Hearts2 Kingdom (I know I'm not playable) emulator for a while just closes automatically without warning, someone knows that this happens? if you know, as I solve it? I hope your answers, ThanksSmile

Sponsored links

Are you playing under vista? I had same isu with vista and i just delete pcsx2 PP ini file and reconfig back and the game is fine again.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
I have Windows XP, if you want to let them know that the data on my pc xD:

Windows XP x86 (no idea that: S)
Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU E7200 @2.53GHZ
2GB Ram
Geforce 8600 GT 512 mb

And that is not more ... ask me anything
Both of game i didnt try its, so i donnt have a clue about its, perhaps other member can give you explanation with those game. Your comp. Just fine. Maybe your problem related with plugins and settings. If you use gsdx plugin, make sure your choose for dx9 to your OS XP. Anyway i had same isu with vista and not with XP and i delete pcsx2 ini file than the game run fine again.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
So ... delete the ini? I get another emulator PCSX2 version 0.9.4 and is sometimes too close: S
I'm not sure if you're talking about the same thing as I'm thinking,

but it has occurred to me several times when I minimized the program