The game gets slow in DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3
Whem i'm playing and going through the menus it has a normal speed, but when im going to battle the speed comes down and the games gets slow Wacko
Can you help me? Wink

My PC: 2.4 Ghz intel core duo, 3 GB RAM, 256 graphic.

Sponsored links

Use GSDX in DX10 mode...
Sry, im a n00b, can you explain me how can i do that? ;(
I did it, but the game speed didnt changed. Did i do smth wrong? Wacko
Sry the triple post, but i'm in an emergency and I really need help.
tks ;S
You didn't specify your GPU. Your CPU is quite slow. Don't flood, you won't be noticed more because of it, these are questions that have been asked so much, that I think people got tired of answering them.
sry, but i've no choice but asking, im a newbie and i dont understand very much about this. I only wanted to know how to play with normal speed because I like ps2 games so much and i havent a ps2 Sad

Here's a specified classification of my computer by pcsx2:

[Image: ps2.jpg]
I get about 15fps in this game (I'm on a 2.2 dual core intel) graphics card plays a big role in speed though too. I'm on an 8400GS, what are you on?
1) Rsousa, 2.4 ghz are weak to run a game at fullspeed, and you won't be able to run most of the games at normal speed. Saiki, 2.2 ghz are worse than 2.4
2) Saiki, Graphic card DOESN'T play a BIG role in speed.
(02-07-2009, 11:13 PM)mewster Wrote: 1) Rsousa, 2.4 ghz are weak to run a game at fullspeed, and you won't be able to run most of the games at normal speed. Saiki, 2.2 ghz are worse than 2.4
2) Saiki, Graphic card DOESN'T play a BIG role in speed.

1.) duh?
2.) YES IT DOES! run a 7100 then an 8400 then run a GTX, on the SAME settings, you'll see a diference, I guarantee it!