The good ol' blur/ghost issue (KH2)
i5 4460
NVIDIA GTX 970
16 GB RAM

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm using PCSX2 V1.3.1-799

I found a few threads about this but the fixes I read didn't work for me. Skipdraw 1 didn't work for me. Same goes for Agressive-CRC. Here's a screenshot of it at 4x Native. I only see it in cutscenes and it wasn't there at native resolution but I like how sharp it looks when I increase it so I'd prefer to stay away from x1 if possible. The blur gets pretty bad sometimes but this is what it generally looks like. Thanks!

[Image: SfiWRjv.png]

Sponsored links

(07-28-2015, 11:39 PM)AlphaKennyWhere Wrote: i5 4460
NVIDIA GTX 970
16 GB RAM

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm using PCSX2 V1.3.1-799

I found a few threads about this but the fixes I read didn't work for me. Skipdraw 1 didn't work for me. Same goes for Agressive-CRC. Here's a screenshot of it at 4x Native. I only see it in cutscenes and it wasn't there at native resolution but I like how sharp it looks when I increase it so I'd prefer to stay away from x1 if possible. The blur gets pretty bad sometimes but this is what it generally looks like. Thanks!

[Image: SfiWRjv.png]

It's also present in the HD remixes, so nothing to worry about.
Really? What about the blur? I haven't taken a screenshot of it but it's really exaggerated at times. I don't remember that in KH2.
Yes, It's there, but my guess is you would never notice it on a ps2 because of the resolution it's running at. (This is just my guess)
(07-29-2015, 09:09 AM)PokemonX2014 Wrote: Yes, It's there, but my guess is you would never notice it on a ps2 because of the resolution it's running at. (This is just my guess)

Yeah I actually just came back to say this. I got the effect with a speech bubble up so I had ample time to take screenshots without pausing the emulation myself. I just hit F9 to switch to software mode and take the SS at native.

At 6x Native
[Image: 2qmpe0P.jpg]

At Native
[Image: aVcJX9C.jpg]
It's a really minor issue though. Like I said, nothing to worry about